Morph plugin question

Posted by ZIA 
ZIA
Morph plugin question
December 07, 2005 01:01PM
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me who has a good Morph plugin, where I can find one and Does it take settings or is it plug n play?
Thanks,

Zia
Re: Morph plugin question
December 08, 2005 09:28AM
ZIA
I asked the same question earlier this week. You might want to check out the reply(s) to my post (Sunday/Monday). They were very helpful. Like you, I got dead silence-at first! Guess nobody using this much. So here is my experience, for what it is worth: There are two kinds of morphs-video and still. One option for me was to use a PC still version and bring its result to Mac with a flash card or Zip drive. There are several shareware available on the web and I also happened to have bought one version years ago for my PC. You probably know that the output is a series of still files, usually about 15-18 depending on its length, so if JPEG, bitmap or like file, no problem transferring to FCP, usually. I did get a glitch-see post. Actually, I didn't use it in the end. Too lame looking (I used "Morpheus" and tried "Morphman"-there are much better versions including for Mac, but I needed in a hurry). For the record what I did finally was to take a black mask from Photoshop of the image of the lion mentioned in the post and slightly enlarged it-like a keyhole-then placed the flames behind it and cross dissolve transitioned to the slighly smaller lion graphic in red over the flames. With a slow transition it looks like the it grows out of the flames and has a small aura around it which flickers at the end. With text over it which covers some small sins, it is not bad...for a beginner! Depending on what you are doing, with a little imagination you can probably come up with your own just using your Photoshop, AfterEffects and FCP tools. Good luck.
ZIA
December 08, 2005 12:26PM
Thanks,
CGM has one in Volume 3 at www.cgm-online.co. It is pretty good. Here is a tutorial link to it.
[www.cgm-online.com]

Zia
December 09, 2005 11:54AM
the Chv morph collection is worth giving a try

[www.chv-plugins.com]

read the Ken : [www.kenstone.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics