Merry Christmas everyone

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Merry Christmas everyone
December 24, 2005 12:21PM
Just a note to wish you all who celebrate Christmas a merry one. May you all get want you want under the tree. Me? I'm hoping for Vodka cause I'll need it when the credit card bills come in January.

Thanks to each and everyone of you who give so much of your time to this web site. I know it often feels like no one is listening but trust me, they are. Your willingness to share has helped thousands. You sure have helped me.

Relax this week will ya?

All my best to all of you

Re: Merry Christmas everyone
December 24, 2005 01:00PM
Relax?? My whole extended family's in New York and we're stuck in Central Florida. I'm using the "holiday time off" to take on some freelance work just to keep busy so depression doesn't set in sad smiley

Have a great one, Mike. Thank you for YOUR time. It's a labor of love and we all appreciate it - and you.

- Joey

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

bj
December 24, 2005 01:51PM
Thanks guys

never a dull moment and many, many great ideas.
I appreciate all of your time.
Merry Christmas and Season greetings to all.
BJ
December 24, 2005 07:35PM
Merry Christmas to ALL and to all a good 2006!
December 24, 2005 08:11PM
Good to rejoin this forum this year after a lapse. I don't think I'll ever leave now.

Here's a toast from me to everybody who's ever corrected my faulty thinking on something. If it weren't for you guys, I'd still think Photoshop only had one level of undo, that you can't hear sound through FCP during logging & capturing, and that clips captured mistakenly as dual Mono tracks are stuck that way.
December 24, 2005 10:41PM
Twas the night before Christmas and
all threw the house not a creature
was stirring but me clicking my mouse--

All of a sudden there was such a clatter
I jumped from my chair to see whats the matter-

I spied what was wrong and I giggled with glee
my G5 tower had blown over the tree---

Merry Christmas Everyone--Jay--
December 25, 2005 01:12AM
Did Jay just use the words "blown" and "G5" in the same sentence?

I smell a jinx coming, and it ain't Halle Berry...

Enjoy your Christmas Eves, everybody.
December 25, 2005 04:02PM
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for all of your wonderful support for the past ??? years. You are greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas and a most Happy New Year.
December 25, 2005 07:05PM
Merry Xmas all. smiling smiley
December 26, 2005 03:02PM
And to you, Michael, a happy new year! Keep up the good work and thank you for all your past help.
Jim
www.pegasusvedio.net
December 26, 2005 09:11PM
Merry Christmas...late. Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. I was too busy relaxing. Hmm...busy relaxing....yeah, that's about right.

Andy
December 27, 2005 06:47PM
Merry Christmas and happy Hanukah from me too. I learned most everything about FCP here. I'm still amazed that there is still so much good will in the entertainment business and it's here alive at LAFCPUG. I wish everyone a very Happy New Year, and derekmok, tell me please how to undo Photoshop more than once, hear the sound while logging, and how not to get stuck with dual mono tracks, and and anything else you found out. LOL.
December 27, 2005 10:36PM
CMD-Z is the one-level Undo in Photoshop (toggles Undo/Redo), Option-CMD-Z is the Step Backwards key combo, which will Undo as many times as you have set History States in the Preferences. I usually prefer to use the History palette to Undo multiple actions.

I'll leave the rest to Derek.

Scott
December 28, 2005 12:07AM
Assuming you were serious about the questions...

I've hated the "Toggle Undo/Redo" function for years until Jude Cotter told me how to change it. Unfortunately it's different with my Photoshop version (7.0) and Photoshop CS. In my version it's under Preferences - General; in Photoshop CS, you need to go into Keyboard Shortcuts.

Sound while logging: Audio/Video Preferences - Capture Presets - QuickTime Audio Settings - Advanced, Speaker On.

Toggle switch for stereo linking: OPTION-L. Another Jude special, if I remember right. The command can be used to force stereo link on two mono tracks captured as separate, or to unlink two tracks captured/imported as stereo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics