scrolling title shake

Posted by fran benton 
scrolling title shake
June 07, 2005 12:53AM
Hello Fellow FCP fans.
I am at the end of a long documentary. Many battles have been fought and won. Now at the end I find my scrolling credits shake. I have tried all the stabilizing filters with interesting but bizarre results. I hate to dump the scroll and go to straight fade in fade out credits. How dull! Any suggestions?
Fran
Re: scrolling title shake
June 07, 2005 01:23AM
We need to find out what you used to create the scroll before we can help! Text with Motion? The Scroll function? LiveType? Ran a camera on a conveyor belt?
June 07, 2005 03:01AM
You should use Title Crawl. You do have that on board don't you? Scrolling Text SUCKS.
If you have after effects, use The Wiggler. worked for me smiling smiley
Sorry, I thought you *wanted* the credits to shake. winking smiley Somehow my train of thought was "by default scrolling text moves only one direction", which is kinda true for FCP smiling smiley
June 07, 2005 11:24PM
So Fran. Are you using Title Crawl yet?? You can install it from your Extras folder on the install disk. It's called Boris Calligraphy.
June 08, 2005 10:21PM
My apologies for being so long getting back to this. Two jobs, two different towns. The scolling title is just plain old scolling text. So I will install Boris the spider from the install disc. Ah you guys are brilliant! Why is scrolling text so bad? I mean if I shook my rear the way those titles shake I could get a job in a snazy bar. Wait a minute, I'm an old girl, I can't do that. I'll just be happy with Boris.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics