Wavy, jiggly titles?!

Posted by Paul 
Wavy, jiggly titles?!
July 12, 2005 08:36PM
1. Anyone know how to get my jiggling, wiggly titles from being so twitchy? How do I make them look more solid, professional looking? They looked especially bad after I did a frame blending mode on AE to give it that filmmlook. Any suggestions?

2. Also, anyone know if I keep recompressing a movie, (up to five times or so now, how does that affect the movie? Poor visually? Just curious...

3. Anyone have suggestions on how to export for deliverables for a distribution company?

Sorry for the multidue of questions... I am only a novice....

PS I'm working on a G5, 512k RAM, 120 gig mem, 90 min feature long project.
Re: Wavy, jiggly titles?!
July 13, 2005 02:27AM
Playback is blurry

Shane's Stock Answer #2:

1. Disable overlays on the canvas
2. Make sure you've rendered everything (no green bars at the top of the timeline
3. Upgrade to 10.3.8 (many people had this crop up when they upgraded to 10.3.5)

[docs.info.apple.com]

DV footage requires large amounts of data and many computations. In order to maintain frame rate and be viewable at a normal size, only about one-fourth of the DV data is used in displaying the movie to the screen. However, the DV footage is still at full quality, and is best viewed thru a TV or NTSC monitor routed thru your camera or deck.

For this, and other exciting stock answers visit www.proapptips.com
Re: Wavy, jiggly titles?!
July 16, 2005 11:08AM
If you're in FCP 5, remember to set your field preferences to none in the sequences settings. This seems to clean them up nicely.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics