Locking clip selection time on viewer

Posted by Kevino 
Locking clip selection time on viewer
October 19, 2005 06:51PM
Hi list,

I am trying to make 3 second selects from footage slowed down to 25% in the view.

The slow down I can apply to the whole clip in the viewer but I always need to resent the clip time for each new select. Is there any way I can lock the 3 second setting so all I have to do is pposition the playhead at the beginning of the three second select I want. I've been copy and pasting 3 seconds into the viewer but this is quite time consuming. Wondering of there's a workaround or some way to automate this process.

Many thanks and warm regards

Kevin
Huh? I don't really understand what you are trying to do. What do you mean by "trying to make 3 second selects"? Are you trying to make 3 second clips from a long master clip and put them in the timeline?

"I always need to resent (sic) the clip time for each new select" I have no idea what this means other than I think you meant to write "resend" instead of "resent", but even if that's true the sentence still doesn't make sense to me.

Perhaps if you try to explain it differently and more encompassing (such as what you're cutting and how you're going about it), then maybe I can figure out what the problem is.

Andy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics