Totally Vissible Unseeable clips

Posted by J.Corbett 
Totally Vissible Unseeable clips
December 07, 2005 08:58PM
i have a bunch of stills in my time line that i have made a collage' with. they do not move they just change. i can see the clips in my time line but when playing they disappear. and not all of them i can see the first one on all v-trks as it plays . On v4 and v5 the first 2 play . then there is black screen.
when i stopped at the point where they vanish from the canvas i still can not see any pics. however when i choose one in the timeline i can see its wire frame suggesting it is still their but i cant see it unless i double click and load it into the viewer from the timeline. i have never seen it happen b4 nor can eye fine any other fix but to rebuild. it must be a simple click or 2 i can do to get them back.

any help would be necessary
g5 1.8 dual fcp5 studio 2.5g ram 10.4.3
Check that you have no special composit emode attached to the upper tracks. Also confirm that your Canvas is in RGB, not wireframe or alpha view mode.

- Loren
Today's FCP 5 keytip:
Apply default Video Transition: Command-T.
Apply Default AUDIO Transition: Command-Option-T !

The FCP 5 KeyGuide?: your power placemat.
Now available at KeyGuide Central
www.neotrondesign.com
Re: Totally Vissible Unseeable clips
December 08, 2005 02:39AM
Also check to see if you didn't apply any Motion settings to the "invisible" clips that may have sent them offscreen -- eg. 0% Zoom, or 2000 X co-ordinate. I'm assuming you checked Clip Enable (CONTROL-B) on those clips already?
Yep canvas wasnt rgb it was alpha

thanx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics