Training DVd

Posted by Tony19 
Training DVd
December 14, 2005 11:32AM
I want to purchase a FCP training DVD, does anyone have a favorite?

I've looked at Total Training and The Digital Media Training series [on their websites] for FCP Studio. The DMTS is on sale but I'd love to hear from anyone who's used either DVD before I spend my money.

Tony

Anonymous User
Re: Training DVd
December 14, 2005 11:42AM
Go for the DMTS as I havent looked at the TT one. DMTS does an excelelnt job on all their DVDs and I highly recommnend them. If you plan to use all the pro apps then get the FC Studio DVD rahter than one at a time. Save you lots of money. It's in the lafcpug store for 15% off

[www.lafcpug.org]

December 14, 2005 01:04PM
I agree! The DTMS from Magnet Media is extensive in it's coverage. And do get the FC Studio package if you are using the Studio. You will have a hard time ingesting all the training it provides.
December 14, 2005 01:30PM
Thanks.
I just ordered Inside Apple's Final Cut Studio from DMTS. It is currently on sale, $200 dollars off the regular price of $396, making the training a super deal.

Thanks for the feedback!
December 14, 2005 06:48PM
Tony...

Where did you fine the DVD's for $200 off the $396 price...

Thanks

-Steve
December 15, 2005 11:12AM
I received an email from DMTS that offered the discount. It is a promo they are offering for the next seven days. I received the email 3 days ago, so it will be expiring shortly.

Tony
December 20, 2005 12:28PM
ohh...am i too late for that discount? can you forward me the email if possible?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics