Video Generator tab missing

Posted by Derek Mearson 
Derek Mearson
Video Generator tab missing
January 19, 2006 07:28PM
I don't know what happened. My video generator tab is now missing from the effects window. I tryed trashing the preferences but that didn't help the situation.

Please help, I have a project due tomorrow and need to do titles..
Re: Video Generator tab missing
January 19, 2006 07:54PM
Make sure a clip is loaded into the viewer window. Just double click any video clip in the browser, then go to the 'video' tab of the viewer and it should be there.

If there is still no generators, go to the 'effects' tab at the top of your browser and access them from there. There's something wrong if you can't find them in the viewer, but this at least will get your project out, and you can troubleshoot later.
Re: Video Generator tab missing
January 20, 2006 01:56AM
> My video generator tab is now missing from the effects window

There is no window called "Effects". The Browser window has a tab called Effects, but theoretically speaking it should be impossible to delete the Video Generators folder from this tab.

The fastest way to access those items is by using the button labelled with an 'A' in a filmstrip, lower right corner of the Viewer window. A nice quick way to get there is by pressing CONTROL-X to call up a template for a title. That reveals the Video Generator button.

Did you recently delete anything from your system folder?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics