Export to flash

Posted by justin Richard 
Export to flash
June 28, 2006 12:49PM
Any way to export from FCP to a flash file?

Thanks,

Justin
Re: Export to flash
June 28, 2006 01:39PM
yes, dozens. what exactly is it you want to do?
June 28, 2006 03:31PM
justin, when you respond to a post, please do it though the forum via the link provided in the email - if you dont, future users cant benefit from the shared information.

but what is the client expecting quality wise?
are they expecting full 720x40 or is smaller acceptable?
do they want to be able to scrub though the movies (i.e. do they need a controller)

if its just for internal viewing it might be just as easy to post downloadable mov clips to a directory browsable server folder (or maybe a dot mac account)
June 28, 2006 03:54PM
Client wants large viewable image that she does not have to be download to her desktop. Dot mac account does not allow viewers to increase the size of the image -- it's too small.

Clients words "I want to click onto a site and have the movie play through my web browser automatically. I want to see a large image, none of this 2 or 3 inch stuff".

Ho hum...
June 28, 2006 04:07PM
just as id suspected... thats all going to depend on the length of the video clips and what the speed of the viewers internet connection is.

you might want to explain to her that LARGE size clips and internet delivery dont often go hand in hand...

if her website is a typical joe-average-public kind of web page, large size videos are neither required nor practical.
June 28, 2006 06:39PM
Apparently some hero from the past did it right for her. I'm stuck with the task.
June 28, 2006 07:05PM
Just crash her computer with a 20GB gargantuan file at 10-bit 1080i HD. That'll shut her up!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics