Mortis problem solved...

Posted by Mark19 
Mortis problem solved...
March 21, 2007 12:46PM
It was the speed change i was applying, the mortis did not like it at all. they gave me a mortis for 6 sec, i needed more time to cut to the varying lengths of each nominee so i changed the speed of the clip. They are rendering out each mortis now with lenghts of 20 sec, which is more than enough time.

thanks all for your help!
Re: Mortis problem solved...
March 21, 2007 12:59PM
and now I just told them to stop the presses over there, im just gonna copy and paste the mortis and add that to how much mortis I need.

and of course there is now a note from the network and there will be a new version of the graphics anyway so it's mute. but at least I have the process down!
March 21, 2007 08:44PM
Thanks for getting back to us, Mark. It would be good if you posted the solution on the end of the original thread, for people who come across it in the future during searches. I never would have thought of a speed change - and it's one of those *doh* things. Any of us would have been able to see that if we were there. We need an iChat forum!

Typical that they changed the graphics the second you got it sorted out winking smiley

March 21, 2007 09:11PM
my bad! I guess i figured it would jump to the top of the posts page and everyone would see, but then they would not get the email notification!

thanks again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics