TEXT: looking for a title generator for church teaching show

Posted by droidtn 
TEXT: looking for a title generator for church teaching show
April 23, 2007 10:08AM
If you have any experience working on a church's television show, then they usually want all the scriptures being read put on the screen. Currently I am using Livetype, but it is too slow. I have between 30-40 titles just for a 30 min show, so I need something that is designed for biblical type. Anyone know of anything out there?

Andrew
Re: TEXT: looking for a title generator for church teaching show
April 23, 2007 10:15AM
Just use Boris Title 3D. That way you can copy and paste one design template 40 times in your timeline and just open each one to retype the text. You can correct typos, size, outline/shadow settings, positioning, layout etc. right in Final Cut Pro. With LiveType, you'll have to either have 40 LiveType projects, or one LiveType project template and export a non-changeable QuickTime movie for each different card.

www.derekmok.com
April 23, 2007 10:25AM
If you are talking about real time presentation of text with either fixed or motion backgrounds on a MAC then , at our church we use ProPresenter. We were "forced to use a PC and Media Shout for some time, but a recent discovery of ProPresenter has made this task a joy.

[www.renewedvision.com]
April 23, 2007 01:06PM
we use mediashout for that. But this is for a Television show that is taped in our studio, not a live show. So we need something like Derek was talking about. I will mess around with Boris and see how it works.

Andrew
April 23, 2007 01:30PM
Hey Andrew

try checking out automotion from digital heaven and there is a similar app called conduit which does something similar. they basically have been designed to do exactly what you are wanting ie easily change lower thirds and graphics with a few clicks.

from the website

Who Needs AutoMotion?
If you're a designer or editor who spends a lot of time creating multiple graphics based on templates then AutoMotion is for you. Traditionally, creating multiple graphics has involved manually changing the text contents in Motion and saving each version to a separate file. AutoMotion radically accelerates this task by merging text data with Motion templates to create multiple versions in seconds.

[www.digital-heaven.co.uk]
April 23, 2007 05:38PM
if the titles don't need to be too fancy, there is aways the basic text tool.

this is the absolute easiest way to edit multiple titles, i find.

look in the viewer's generators menu ("A" drop-down bottom right) Text > Text
or Control X to summon

nick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics