WINDOW BURN / TimeCode_ move placement

WINDOW BURN / TimeCode_ move placement
June 10, 2007 12:58AM
Hello,

I'm using Timecode Reader, and I would like to place the Window Burn/TC in the upper left hand corner of my clips. The TC now gets placed at the bottom of the clips. Thanks for your info/help in advance.
Re: WINDOW BURN / TimeCode_ move placement
June 10, 2007 01:34AM
Change the "Center" attribute of the filter. The two numbers are X, Y co-ordinates, so enter a negative X (-x, y) value to move the text to the left. Or click on the + button and then click on the place in the Canvas where you want it. Bear in mind, though -- if whoever you're doing the burn for is watching on tape or a TV, you'd have to stay within Title Safe.

www.derekmok.com
June 10, 2007 04:01PM
The situation I'm having is, I pick Timecode Reader from the Video Filters, and the Timecode is instantly embedded into my clip. I cannot seem to separate the timecode to move its placement, and I end up moving the whole frame (image + timecode). My ultimate goal is to be able to place the the timecode in the upper left hand corner. thanks in advance!
June 10, 2007 04:17PM
You don't have any experience with effects, right?

After you apply the filter, you open the clip into the Viewer. There is a "Filters" tab where you can change the parameters. Then follow the instructions in the previous post. You have to render the effect as well.

www.derekmok.com
June 10, 2007 11:13PM
I opened the TCR filter through the browser in the video effects bin, and able to change the parameters, thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics