Happy Thanksgiving...

Posted by grafixjoe 
Happy Thanksgiving...
November 22, 2007 12:00PM
Just a quick note...to give thanks for being able to put food on the table working in a field that I love.

Have a good one, everybody smileys with beer

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving...
November 22, 2007 12:11PM
Ditto, Joey!

Everybody have a decent T-Day today.

- Loren
Today's FCP keytip:
Toggle Audio Scrub with Shift-S !

Final Cut Studio 2 KeyGuide? Power Pack.
Now available at KeyGuide Central.
www.neotrondesign.com
November 22, 2007 12:36PM
Back at you everyone.
Here in the USA it is "Thanksgiving" or "stay at home and cook day." Or "send the women into the kitchen and cook while the men watch football day," depending on which part of the country you live in.

Hoping all of you in the US will take the time to relax and spend it with your family. If no family is around, then know that lafcpug is thinking of you and you have a family here always.

So lets go eat and let the Aussies and Brits and others from around the world solve the problems.

Michael Horton
-------------------
November 22, 2007 01:28PM
I currently overrun with problem solving namely how to get the impetus to do my tax return...

...the £1000 ($2000) fine is working to the point of going through old receipts where upon my interest (scuse the financial puns...) falters and I find myself magically drawn to the 100 other things that aren't quite so urgent!

Hope you all have a good day and remember to help someone less fortunate than yourselves too!

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
November 22, 2007 06:15PM
If we had Thanksgiving here, in some places it would be 'send the guys out to cook while the women drink champagne with strawberries in until they get messy drunk, get caught snogging young Barry from two doors down, have a big loud fight with the hubby, then both flounce off, leaving the kids playing in the neighbours backyard pool'.

So, probably better that we don't really.

Happy Thanksgiving, US'ers. smileys with beer

November 23, 2007 04:47AM
The USA is not solving the worlds problems, neither is Australia nor Britain...in fact who is? It's people...banks and politicians are fading in relevance and for that I give thanks cause they all need to wake up and fast.
November 23, 2007 04:57AM
Uh, I think he was referring to the problems in LAFCPUG..

November 23, 2007 06:18AM
LOL Phil getting all political! Just like us British Editors to take it up to the big guys and take a swipe!

Hehe

Still up for that drink at some point Phil? Am bouncing up and down to Londinium over the next few months...

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
November 23, 2007 09:50AM
You bet Ben, I'm at Gas & Electric in Camden Town...gasandelectric.co.uk. I have your mob number.
November 23, 2007 03:37PM

The USA is not solving the worlds problems, neither is Australia nor Britain...in fact who is? It's people...banks and politicians are fading in relevance and for that I give thanks cause they all need to wake up and fast.

Holy crap, Phil...wasn't trying to start a political discussion...just a friendly US Happy holiday wish. Religion & politics should be banned from all forum discussions. Have a pint with Ben & quit talkin' politics, will ya?? smileys with beer

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

November 26, 2007 04:58AM
Going off on tangents is a bad habit of mine.
November 26, 2007 05:18AM
Poor old tangents... Everyone uses him as a scapegoat...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics