anyone know of a transition that looks like ABC world news person of the week Pixels into Picture

Posted by lost in space 
The effect is like the one that they use on ABC world reports on Friday for their person of the week. It is the same effect that is used in Leopard under the screen saver selection. it uses pictures from your iphoto library and assembles them and makes them into small pictures and then they come together to be one picture very cool effect. I am working on a documentary and I have a lot of picts and if I could assemble a certain amount of those pictures and target the starting picture and the last picture that the lot would assemble to it would really make my story could some one help me. Hey you brain trust help. PLLEEEAAASSSEEE
Thanks for letting me drain your brain.
peace
PJ
Might look at cgm and chv plugins. Might be one in there that will work for you

[www.cgm-online.com]

[www.chv-plugins.com]

look at 3D matrix

Michael Horton
-------------------
I know there's a plug-in for AfterEffects that does that effect. My gfx guy has done it a couple of times. Don't know the brand though, I'd have to ask him or google it.

andy
Thank you both Michael and Andy. sorry it took a minute 2 get back to the thread. 3d matrix won't do it. It requires bringing in a sh@#t load of stills to make the mosaic transitions (which I have) Andy if you remember to ask your gfx guy I would really like to know about it.
peace
PJ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics