Pro Applications Update 2008-03 for Mac OS X 10.5.5

Posted by Michael Horton 
Pro Applications Update 2008-03 for Mac OS X 10.5.5
September 18, 2008 07:35PM
via software update control panel. Must have 10.5.5 installed

Pro Applications Updates improve reliability for Apple's professional applications and are recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Server, and Logic Studio. Pro Applications Update 2008-03 addresses general performance issues and improves overall stability.

Applications included in the update:
Compressor 3.0.4
Apple Qmaster 3.0.4

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: Pro Applications Update 2008-03 for Mac OS X 10.5.5
September 19, 2008 11:53AM
I read it carefully it said for all Final Cut Studio users but also minimum requirement 10.5.5 , so i am right or wrong it is only for Leopard and no update for tiger to put compressor at 3.0.4 and Q Master at 3.0.4 as for Leopard.

Can you confirm it is the case and not a typo error since at the forum FCP MTL one said with 10.4.11 he have see it in Software Update and have download-it also.

I have 10.5.5 but i would like to be correctly informed to transmit the correct infos to all.

PRODUCTION D. GOYETTE
TOURNAGE / MONTAGE VIDÉO CORPORATIF
DISTRIBUTION DVD / BLU-RAY / WEB
[www.productiondgoyette.com]
September 19, 2008 12:34PM
I dont see anywhere an update for Tiger or PPC computers so I assume this is only for 10.5.5

Maybe someone running a PPC with 10.5.5 can confirm?

Michael Horton
-------------------
September 21, 2008 01:55PM
May be with the rumors of the next update ( MAC OS X 10.5.6) to support Blu-Ray is true so Tiger is no longer important with Snow Leopard somewhere next year ....
So if Blu-Ray support need Leopard or Snow Leopard it is more than a probability the next pro update will require at the minimum the latest version of Leopard or above (Snow Leopard).

PRODUCTION D. GOYETTE
TOURNAGE / MONTAGE VIDÉO CORPORATIF
DISTRIBUTION DVD / BLU-RAY / WEB
[www.productiondgoyette.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics