OT: DVexpo

Posted by jack nadelle 
OT: DVexpo
September 24, 2008 02:47PM
DV expo in Los Angeles has a 3 day FCP 101-intro to FCP 6 course. I don't think I can get approval from my office in time to participate. It's about 800.00 to sign up. I wonder if there is anything similar in Los Angeles that comes around on a regular basis? Introduction to FCP. I am already somewhat familiar with FCP3.

a blurb from the schedule: This three-day, hands-on course introduces students to the primary feature set and basic interface of Final Cut Pro. Apple Certified Trainers will teach you to perform basic editing functions while familiarizing yourself with the user interface. Topics include basic setup, adjusting and customizing preferences and settings, capturing video and audio, various editing and trimming techniques, Ripple, Roll, Slip and Slide tools, audio editing and audio creation, finishing and final output. This course covers the knowledge necessary to become an
Apple Certified Pro, Level One in Final Cut Pro.
Re: OT: DVexpo
September 24, 2008 02:51PM
These are classes to get certified in FCP. If you don't need to be certified or dont want to be then yes there are classes in LA that you can take. There are also classes in LA that will certify you. They are available at anytime.

Check out the training page here at lafcpug for a few of them

[www.lafcpug.org]

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: OT: DVexpo
September 25, 2008 11:29AM
Lynda.com, watch LAFCPUG guru Larry Jordan and save yourself a lot of money and learn all the other software you need as well
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics