red cam tangible?

Posted by wayne granzin 
red cam tangible?
May 23, 2006 08:53PM
just noticed in the lafcp news:

"8:15PM - 8:40PM - Red Digital Cinema Camera -"

are they actually going to have a working camera there or is it just going to be more discussion??? if they WILL have a camera on site - IM BUYING MY PLANE TICKET NOW!
Anonymous User
Re: red cam tangible?
May 23, 2006 08:59PM
No cam. Just discussion.

May 23, 2006 09:03PM
awwwww man ; (
May 23, 2006 10:02PM
im so depressed, i was so psyched for like 3 weeks about going, and i found out last week that we were projecting some of our work wed in a class, and now i can't be tehre, o well thats what the dvd is for, right?

Amateur Teacher
May 23, 2006 10:08PM
maybe they'll bring pet brochures or the fancy pre-order money caskets from NAB.
Anonymous User
May 23, 2006 10:25PM
I was kind of hoping Red would donate that $!000.00 "refundable deposit" for our world famous raffle. My favorite moment at the SuperMeet at NAB was when I handed that out to the "lucky" winner exclaiming, "Congratulations, you now owe $16,500.

May 23, 2006 11:01PM
hey hey, wanna know the funny part, after all that money, you still wn't beable to shoot on it right away, we're forgetting all the good stuff that makes a camera work, and cpmes on every other camera, but thats what makes the red awsome, you don't have to buy all that extra stuff, not onna use an on camera mic? well than, don't have it on there.

it reminds me of kit cars.

Amateur Teacher
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics