Survey: Post-Production Plug-ins and Tools

Posted by ewoutww 
Survey: Post-Production Plug-ins and Tools
December 28, 2008 09:10AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

As part of my Master?s study ?Marketing and Consumer Behavior? at Wageningen University, I am carrying out a scientific research on the post production software industry and its additional plug-ins and tools.

The main focus is on the usage, acceptance and online buying behavior with respect to those plug-ins and tools. Therefore I am conducting an online survey among film and video (post) production companies worldwide: companies and editors who are working with editing software systems.

Purpose of the survey:
The purpose of this research is to survey the perception, acceptance and online buying behavior of editing software users worldwide with respect to additional plug-ins and tools. I try to gain deeper understanding of the need for plug-ins / tools, how and where people search, which factors influence their buying decisions and the price perception towards this additional software.

About this survey:
? The survey will take approximately 6 to 10 minutes to complete.
? The survey is meant for both users and non-users of editing plug-ins/tools.
? Your responses are anonymous and strictly confidential and will be used for research purposes only.
? You will not be asked for any personal identifiable information
? The survey will be available from December 22, 2008 to January 22, 2009.

Please select the survey link below if you would like to participate in the survey:

[www.surveymonkey.com]

Please feel free to contact me about anything you don't understand in the survey or about any other questions you may have.

Thanks a lot for helping me. Happy New Year!

Ewout de Wit

ewout.dewit@wur.nl
Wageningen University
the Netherlands
Re: Survey: Post-Production Plug-ins and Tools
December 28, 2008 12:13PM
I took your survey. Hope it helps smiling smiley

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

December 28, 2008 01:02PM
Thanks for your participation, I really appreciate it! Every response helps of course... the more responses, the more representative the resultsthumbs downsmiling smiley
December 28, 2008 05:00PM
that was fun. ive always wanted to vent publicly about imagine products crappy website ; )
December 28, 2008 07:49PM
I took it up to the rate these sites section Ewout.... but waiting to load 5 homepages embedded on a single survey page was too much for my patience in slow internet land.
December 29, 2008 03:56AM
Rating only would have been enough, since I ask to look at the displayed website screenshots. Not to check the websites at the internet. But thanks anyway for your time Andy!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics