Cinema display issue

Posted by rwise47 
Cinema display issue
January 09, 2009 05:00PM
Am using FCP6 and am trying to use cinema display full screen on an HDV project. Have all frames enabled. All I get is a still image of the frame I stop on. When I start the playhead, the screen goes black but I can hear audio.
Please advise

Thanks

RW
Re: Cinema display issue
January 09, 2009 05:37PM
Without a ton more information on your set-up / settings it is difficult to troubleshoot.

Are you using dual monitors? Is your opposite monitor (from the timeline) the one you want to use? Do you have "Digital Cinema Desktop Preview - Full Screen" selected in the "View/Video Playback" dropdown? I am playing out an HDV clip right now (1080i60 / 59.94 fps / HDV 1080i60 Compressor / 48k Stereo Audio) and it plays just fine on my second desktop monitor at full screen (plays it back in letterbox as my second monitor is not full HD). It works in both "Digital Cinema Desktop Preview - Full Screen" and "Digital Cinema Desktop Preview".

Again...kinda hard to tell you anything without more info on your set-up.

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

January 09, 2009 06:42PM
Do you have "Digital Cinema Desktop Preview - Full Screen" selected in the "View/Video Playback" dropdown? No. It says digital cinema display-main.

One monitor
January 10, 2009 03:36AM
Go to Easy Set up and choose a default setting, then change the video playback to Digital Cinema Display- Full Screen.

If that doesn't work, trash your preferences.

www.strypesinpost.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics