Well Wishes for Steve Jobs Sub creator of every FCP forum and Father of the greatest computers ever made.

Posted by J.Corbett 
I just learned that Steve Jobs is not doing well. Without him no one could have fcp and we probably wouldn't have octocores handling HD footage.

This guy is an innovator with the foresight of a hopeful child. He dreams in way which is not common for the computer industry. I do not think apple will be the same if he doesn't make it.

So if you guys have time and you have religion please say a prayer for him and his family because he got most of us our jobs (- the avid and old schoolers). I could not have afforded to be in this industry without him and neither could a lot of us. .

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""

he got most of us our jobs

?

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

That was not a comment for someone with your impressively long resume, Or for some one who can remember how to use a linear system.

that was for those who started editing for the first time on fcp or even iMovie like me.

the lower cost for the editing equipment created the ability for people who couldn't afford avid to get into editing.

I was one of those people who would do a sound track and watch people edit it in on a 16 - 25k avid. I wanted to do the edit but didn't know how or where i was gonna get the money to get the system.
When final cut 3 was introduced to me i saw a way to get into the edit, so i did.

and i thank apple for the chance.

I am sad for any lost of true creativity and innovation, even if its only temporary. Steve Jobs is one of those innovators that only comes along once and a while. He loves his products like american auto makers should love their cars or like a kid loves ice cream and toys. You can see it in his presentations of new products and it is truly authentic joy.

I don't think anyone in his company feels the same way or can show it like he does. If he isn't there then i believe that future apple products will miss out on the enthusiasm he brings to the product. He sets up what happens next in the computer world and everyone else is just trying to catch up.

He is #1 on my list of favorite CEOs.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
It's really great to see that I'm not the only one who appreciates Steve's genius.
There is much apple bashing going on right now because he was to ill to speak
at MacWorld.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics