Kinemac Confusion

Posted by J.Corbett 
Kinemac Confusion
June 07, 2006 12:48PM
if anyone is using kinemac where is the manual pdf? i have had it for 2 days and i cant figure out how to chnge fonts or map to an object other than a cube. it quits when ever i put video (sometimes with jpegs also) in it. i dont see a keyframer where i cant create original motion paths.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Anonymous User
Re: Kinemac Confusion
June 07, 2006 12:53PM
Have you tried Kinemac support?

[www.kinemac.com]

June 07, 2006 06:37PM
yes i have sent an email with no answer thus far. i cant find a ph#. it just keeps quiting everytime i bring in a still or video.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

""""
June 07, 2006 06:41PM
p.s i cant distort the basic shapes to create other objects either.

""""
Anonymous User
June 07, 2006 06:52PM
Kinemac is in Germany I believe so just hang in there.

June 07, 2006 09:54PM
go to their support page and work your way through the tutorials....not the easiest way to learn something (I saved each as a PDF and made my own manual) going back and forth to the web is a tedius way to learn. It's a very cool program but does take some new brain wraping around the interface to make it work. Andy..

PS their author seems to be on the road a lot..but he will get back to you via email
Re: Kinemac Confusion Bug
June 08, 2006 12:20PM
apparently there is a bug in qt7.1.1 that causes freezes and quits. the developers are working around apples qt bug and releasing the fix in their next update.

aaarrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!

kinemac is a great program for 3d first timers like me so i would say that this bug make the program horrid just frustrating. once you see what it can do you get really amped. it key frames with pretty good ease and has a lot of style tools.

The dashing yet informative mike h. gave me the suggestion for kinemac so no matter what anyone says, i think he is really smart.

thanks dudaronomy

""""
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics