From FCP to Adobe Soundbooth

From FCP to Adobe Soundbooth
June 04, 2009 10:38AM
Hi,

is it possible to export sequences from FCP in order to clean up sound in Adobe Soundbooth? Or, is it possible to import multiple audio track sequences from FCP into Adobe Soundbooth?
I've seen that Soundbooth doesn't work with OMF files. One can export the audio from FCP as AIFF files, but only track by track. Does anybody know another (faster) method? Thanks,

Miguel Barreda Delgado
Realizador de Cine y Video
Arequipa, Perú
miguelbarreda@gmail.com
Re: From FCP to Adobe Soundbooth
June 04, 2009 11:29AM
Not sure what you mean by export track by track, you can export Audio to AIFFs and all the tracks get exported in one shot as separate stems however you assigned them in FCP.
June 05, 2009 02:33PM
Hi, thanks for your answer.
I mean, if I have a multitrack Sequence in FCP and I export the audio, all tracks will be exported as a 2-chanel AIFF File. How can I export more than two tracks in order to process them with Soundbooth?
Best

Miguel Barreda Delgado
Realizador de Cine y Video
Arequipa, Perú
miguelbarreda@gmail.com
June 06, 2009 01:48AM
Hi Miguel
You just need to set your Sequence Settings >> Audio Outputs accordingly before you export
If your Audio Outputs are set to 2 channel Stereo then that is what you'll get when you export your AIFF, but if your Audio Outputs are set to 4 channel Stereo then you'll get 2 stereo AIFF files after the export, or if your Audio Outputs are set to 4 channel Dual Mono then you'll get 4 mono AIFF files etc etc
Hope it helps
Andy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics