Transfer Houses in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Burbank, North Hollywood, The Valley

Posted by ttp 
ttp
Transfer Houses in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Burbank, North Hollywood, The Valley
December 18, 2009 01:00PM
Any recommendations for transfer houses in the areas listed. I have some HD tapes that I need to have put onto a hard drive for a FCP editing project. Thanks.
Re: Transfer Houses in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Burbank, North Hollywood, The Valley
December 18, 2009 01:49PM
ttp
Re: Transfer Houses in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Burbank, North Hollywood, The Valley
December 18, 2009 03:26PM
Thanks, but anymore recommendations would be helpful. Tks.
December 18, 2009 03:39PM
Anymore?! There are about 30 of them right there if you click on the link Gerard just gave you. And mention lafcpug and they will all probably give you a good deal.

Michael Horton
-------------------
December 18, 2009 03:42PM
Don't think you really need recommendations for tape transfers, as that's quite a simple operation, just needs the necessary hardware and a guy with decent grasp of what he's doing.

www.strypesinpost.com
December 20, 2009 04:03PM
I have nothing but positive things to say about Alpha Dogs in Burbank. They're professional, knowledgeable, cool, and their prices are indie friendly. Ask about the Digital Service Station. I could have bankrupted myself getting dubs made at the Hollywood houses like ADS. I've had many, many Digibeta and HDcam SR transfers done there at a fraction of the cost of other places. I found them through Shane Ross, thanks Shane! smiling smiley

Alpha Dogs
Digital Service Station
818-729-9262

Ask for Paul De Cham and tell him Alexander Lee sent ya!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics