Problems Ingesting DVCPro HD 720p60 footage from HVX-200a

Posted by shiftb 
Problems Ingesting DVCPro HD 720p60 footage from HVX-200a
June 22, 2010 02:37PM
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

A few clips are not ingesting correctly, although they play fine inside the camera, and they also play fine in the import window in final cut, but when you ingest them, only the first ten seconds or so of the clip ingests, the video is in fast-forward and completely unusable, the audio is fine, although it is only the first ten seconds of the audio. I have found a work-around to get the audio by adjusting the in-point, but cannot find any way to get the video to capture correctly. The clips are not showing up as broken inside the camera, and thus cannot be repaired.

I'm using Final Cut Pro 5.1.4, this is before Final Cut invented the Log and Transfer window, so I'm using File>Import>Panasonic P2, to ingest DVCPro HD 720p60 footage shot on the HVX.

I've had this camera for almost 3 years, and have just started having this problem. It seems like it must be a Final Cut problem since the footage plays fine until I try to ingest it. It is only happening to one clip out of every ten or fifteen. Most ingest fine.

Any help is appreciate thanks!

Ty
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics