Exporting Audio only

Posted by armenian 
Exporting Audio only
February 07, 2011 02:10PM
I have exported the audio and video in QTM. These folks also want the audio track exported separately as a WAV file. Do you export audio to OMF or use QTC and choose WAV? Want the highest quality. Thanks, ab
Re: Exporting Audio only
February 07, 2011 02:36PM
They didn't ask for an OMF; they asked for WAVs. Don't get too smart and give them something they can't use. If you want to go the OMF route, check with them specifically to make sure they'll accept it.

QuickTime Player, Final Cut Pro and iTunes can all export to WAV, so I don't really know what your question is. But what do you mean by "QTM" and "QTC"? Maybe there's something I don't know, but if you're making up your own acronyms, that tends to confuse the issue. Take the 0.5 seconds and type the word out, please.

www.derekmok.com
February 07, 2011 02:56PM
Please excuse the acronyms. I have exported the entire project from Final Cut Pro to Quick Time Movie. Next, I would like to export only the audio separately; is using Quick Time Conversion the best way to do this? (They want WAV file)
February 07, 2011 03:03PM
See above -- you can export it from FCP or QuickTime Player. Make sure you get the sample rate right.

www.derekmok.com
February 28, 2011 01:33PM
Thanks so much for all of your help!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics