Need One Ticket to Las Vegas Supermeet

Posted by zenwitch 
Need One Ticket to Las Vegas Supermeet
April 07, 2011 02:20PM
I am in need of just one ticket for the March 12th Supermeet. I didn't think I'd be able to go but found a cheap hotel and am driving so a ticket is all I need! I can PayPal you directly.

Rowan
Re: Need One Ticket to Las Vegas Supermeet
April 07, 2011 04:41PM
Go to the supermeet and stand outside the door holding a cardboard sign that says "Need a Ticket". Scalpers are everywhere. Works at the Magic Games thumbs down

With what's going on, you should expect to pay 10 times face value smileys with beer

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

April 07, 2011 06:48PM
Add yourself to the wait list: [lvsupermeet2011.eventbrite.com]

I know Dan and Mike have been looking for more ways to accommodate more people.

Due to the change in stage presentation there is even more demand for tickets.

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
April 08, 2011 10:35AM
If you find someone with spare tickets then please check to see if they also have spare airline tickets too, preferably Kuala Lumpur to Las Vegas (insert dream like wibbly wobbly transition here).
April 08, 2011 04:49PM
I am also in need. In the off chance that someone needs to get rid of one, please email me at doug@tripwiremedia.com

Thanks!
April 08, 2011 06:09PM
If anyone has an extra ticket I would love to buy it, & I'll even throw in a hug! My schedule opened up & I would love to be there.

"Papa" Sean
Supermeet tickets
April 07, 2011 08:58AM
So i delayed my purchase of tickets for nab supermeet this year and it sold out. Oh man this is not good the supermeet is like an nab must. Well enough crying, my ? is i saw yesterday that it said check on wednesday at 5 pm est. I keep checking for most of day but never saw anything, is there hope for us bums who waited or is it done deal no more tickets will become available. Any info would be appriciated.

Thankyou
Re: Supermeet tickets
April 07, 2011 09:42AM
Sold Out. With what's going on now after the announcement ( [www.lafcpug.org] ) , you'll be lucky to even get near the building.

April 07, 2011 10:18AM
My guess is that Michael and Dan are making every attempt to get a bigger room. I'm just glad I got my tickets a few weeks ago and the Media Motion Ball Tickets earlier this week. From the ticket sales at both events, my feeling is attendance overall will be up at this year's convention.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media
biscardicreative.com
April 07, 2011 01:34PM
Yeah i kind of figured that, well if anyone has a few they would like to sell for more if for some reason they cant attent or even just for making a few bucks im interested.
April 07, 2011 04:48PM
I really do not think anyone will be selling those tickets. It's going to be the place to be in all of NAB.

April 07, 2011 04:53PM
Yeah im pretty sure your right Joe so i guess hoping Micheal can make something happen either more seats or maybe a standing crowd but limited. Who knows but hears to hoping or im gonna be in hotel thinking about whats going on lol. Or maybe at bar boozing.
April 07, 2011 05:27PM
Hi all

Please be patient. Working very hard and as fast as we can to accommodate more seats. Tomorrow will hopefully tell the tail

Michael Horton
-------------------
April 08, 2011 12:05AM
You see?? It's Mike's world...and we're all just squirrels trying to get a nut smiling bouncing smiley

April 08, 2011 02:47AM
Lol well hopefully find out tomorrow what the options are available tomorrow if there are any.
April 08, 2011 06:03PM
If anyone has an extra ticket I would love to buy it, and I'll even throw in a hug! I just finished a project & can now go.

"Papa" Sean
April 08, 2011 08:07PM
Since we don't need multiple threads asking for tickets, they have been merged.

April 10, 2011 03:24PM
grafixjoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go to the supermeet and stand outside the door holding a cardboard sign that says "Need a
> Ticket". Scalpers are everywhere. Works at the Magic Games thumbs down
>
> With what's going on, you should expect to pay 10 times face value smileys with beer

By being on the wait list I was able to get a legit ticket, so a public Huzzah to Mike for working so hard behind the scenes to make that happen. And also...

For those folks hoping to exploit the demand by making a killing on their extra tickets they didn't need in the first place (thus putting the rest of us through shear agony), here's the Las Vegas code that makes scalping a misdemeanor:

12.38.020 - Ticket scalping prohibited.
Any person who, without the written permission of the owner, operator or manager of the property on which an entertainment or sporting event is to be held or is being held, sells a ticket of admission to the entertainment or sporting event at a price which is in excess of the price that is printed or endorsed upon the ticket is guilty of a misdemeanor.

If caught, you're not arrested but are you cited, must return to Las Vegas for a court appearance or hire a legal counsel to represent you. It's not illegal to sell a ticket you don't need, just to sell it "in excess of the price."
April 10, 2011 06:35PM
Dood...I was joking (hence the smileys with beer)

April 10, 2011 10:36PM
Congratulations on that, dood.
April 11, 2011 02:20AM
Ticket update: A limited amount of tickets will go on sale at exactly 10AM PST (Vegas Time) Tuesday April 12, 2011. Be ready. [supermeet.com]

Michael Horton
-------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics