OT: London SuperMeet here we come...

Posted by Mikael Fredriksson 
OT: London SuperMeet here we come...
May 11, 2011 04:17PM
Book flight - check (roundtrip ticket was less than $115 Gothenburg, Sweden - London)
Book hotel - check
Book SuperMeet ticket - check

It will be really fun to be there!

Mikael
Gothenburg, Sweden
Re: OT: London SuperMeet here we come...
May 11, 2011 04:21PM
Hi Mikael

Only $115 RT to Sweden? Hmmm. Always wanted to go there. Might look into this and spend a couple days there after SuperMeet. But planning to meet Ben King in Bristol for a few days. Anyway will be great to see you.

Michael Horton
-------------------
May 11, 2011 04:37PM
Wow...how much fun would this be. Jealous! Hope you all have a blast smileys with beer

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

May 11, 2011 04:45PM
It's Ryanair, sometimes they sell tickets for $0.15 + "handling fees" one way if you book early smiling smiley
This time I payed $65 roundtrip + "handling fees"

Now I only have to get a new passport my old one expire the week before the SuperMeet.

Will be in London from Wednesday until Saturday

Mikael
May 12, 2011 12:39AM

Might look into this and spend a couple days there after SuperMeet. But planning to meet Ben King in Bristol for a few days.

oh, well, that will wipe you out smiling smiley

nick
May 12, 2011 12:42AM
Thats for sure. smiling smiley

Michael Horton
-------------------
May 12, 2011 01:49PM

Might look into this and spend a couple days there after SuperMeet. But planning to meet Ben King in Bristol for a few days.

oh, well, that will wipe you out

Just because I'm on location doesn't mean I'm not reading my LAFCPUG emails! tongue sticking out smiley

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
May 12, 2011 01:51PM
Just get done in time to come to the SuperMeet. Need your help. Then I will wipe YOU out. smiling smiley

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: OT: LAFPUG dumps on my doorstep
May 13, 2011 06:52PM
I may have just jumped into a parallel universe?! I thought this was an LA forum. Are you guys seriously saying there's a LONDON SuperMeet? news to me and on my doorstep too . . anyone got any links or info on this pimping convention? gating criteria?

i have a showreel several scripts and lots of enthusiasm - if that's any help . . . also two money-belts stashed with the finest Colombian and a incontinence bag full of absinthe, my tits are huge, just looking to hang out and shoot the breeze, cruise the scene, PM me if you WANT A GOOD TIME smiling smiley

Many thanks (!)
Bluey
May 13, 2011 07:32PM
Yep. London SuperMeet will be HUGE! Be there for a good time.

[www.lafcpug.org]

Michael Horton
-------------------
May 13, 2011 10:59PM
Think I read that same message on the back of a door somewhere.
May 16, 2011 10:12AM
Michael Horton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yep. London SuperMeet will be HUGE! Be there for a
> good time.
>
> [www.lafcpug.org]
> ml

How about a Toronto SuperMeet, this would be nice, and about half-way between L.A. and London.
May 16, 2011 10:47AM
Frickin' genius this Mark guy is, eh? If we can handle the G20 we can probably handle some LAFCPUG types...oops!
I will of course attend in my finest Lucha Libre mask and monochromatic sartorial splendour. And I can organize a gritty at-your-own-risk high calorie food tour of Chinatown, Little Italy, and The Waxed Moustache district (i.e. Hipsterville)

ak
Sleeplings, AWAKE!
May 16, 2011 10:52AM
That may happen one day. Its simply a mater of how much support we can get from the community.

Michael Horton
-------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics