Bottom Half of Color Corrector Grayed Out FCP 4.5

Posted by hybridd@aol.com 
Bottom Half of Color Corrector Grayed Out FCP 4.5
May 17, 2011 02:06PM
Hey guys,

I'm cutting a music video in FCP 4.5 and using the 3-Way Color Corrector. This morning when I opened my project I found the bottom half of the 3 color wheels grayed out (Green, Cyan and Blue) - from the center of the wheel down. Very strange. The wheels still seem to work - I can manipulate those colors but it makes me nervous that the interface is trying to tell me something ain't right. Any idea what this means?

Thanks for your help,

Dean

G4 - Dual 1.25 PowerPC - 1.75 G RAM - 10.4.11 - FCP 4.5
Re: Bottom Half of Color Corrector Grayed Out FCP 4.5
May 17, 2011 08:05PM
You could trash your preferences. It sounds like a glitch. Check out Preference manager by Digital Rebellion.

I don't think it's any cause for alarm, but it may be a signal that things are going to start going wonky, so best to catch it now.

May 17, 2011 08:53PM
Thanks. weirdest thing. it went away an hour later. But I'll trash my prefs and thanks for the Digital Rebellion tip.

Dean
May 17, 2011 09:01PM
The likely explanation is that you'd been working so hard that the bottom half of your eyes temporarily lost the ability to see in colour. winking smiley

May 17, 2011 09:29PM
I shoulda posted a screen shot. I'm not making it up...anyway it seems to have fixed itself and i've trashed my prefs per the previous post. Thanks michael!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics