OT : Ancient Final Cut Pro Book cover

Posted by paurray 
OT : Ancient Final Cut Pro Book cover
November 26, 2012 01:28AM
Hi, hi.

Here is the deal. I have been invited to a media school as a one off guest trainer. They have already decide to go the Premiere route and I am supposed to do a Final Cut X presentation in Berlin, Germany. In brief I have nothing to lose and everything to gain :-o

I am preparing my presentation and collecting screen shots from FCP training books from version 1-7 and I am obviously talking about FCP Classic here.

I have a vague recollection of seeing a screen shot of a FCP, maybe 1, book with a couple of Skate Borders with mini DV camera on the cover. Any body know if I am dreaming or if this book really exists?

If so a link to the cover would be greatly appreciated.

If my memory serves me correctly the cover was Yellow/Orange with skateboarders holding mini DV cameras and brandishing their boards…

I am attempting to draw a parallel between the Skate borders back then and the Go Pro/Mobile phone film makers of today etc……

Weird question I know but any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Paul
Re: OT : Ancient Final Cut Pro Book cover
November 26, 2012 01:36AM
Go to the reviews page here and go back to the early books reviews
Go back all the way. You might find some interesting covers
Not maybe the skate border one but others

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: OT : Ancient Final Cut Pro Book cover
November 26, 2012 03:21AM
thanks Michael

love this one

[www.lafcpug.org]

great conclusion by the way

but still no skate boarders, maybe some one else has an idea???

I have this photographic memory thing but just dont ask me to remember the name of a book or similar eye rolling smiley

Will also be using this one

[www.amazon.com]

Am wondering if Craig Seeman posted the Skate border link over at Terrance and Phillips site! Craig? Anyone?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics