Exporting from FCP7 to OGG (OGV) & WEBM

Posted by factandfable 
Exporting from FCP7 to OGG (OGV) & WEBM
March 22, 2013 03:25PM
Hello...anyone out there struggleing with the demands to convert QT into the required formats to stream from all the different Browsers?!
I have usually put my videos onto Vimeo and of course most, if not all, of my problems are sorting out there.... but now, in the interests of SEO I want to stream vids from my own server.

In order to do that, I have to provide the Webmaster with the following formats; I cannot see any exporting options in QT Conversion or otherwise for these; OGV ( which I'm told is same as OGG) and WEBM.

Webmaster made his attemp to convert using this: [www.mirovideoconverter.com] but the OGG export sucks it pixelates & stutteres on FireFox which is the most import search engine to have it streamed! I provided him the same format I usually upload to Vimeo: 1280x720 (compression h264)
plays great on Safari....

I've spent hours trying several exporting options, including SD (then taking down the size to 768x576 checking the 'preserve aspect ratio' 16.9 but this attempt failed as well... I mean, i then took that Export and put into the presets found in the mirovideo converted -

finally tried to put the exported FCP - AppleProRes422LT and put that into the free software converter - another failure.

Seems to be a concert of problems. BTW, all of these files, before putting on FCP timeline were converted to the AppleProRes422LT so everything is conformed.

The QT plays beautifully as does the MP4. Anyone have any experience with this? Thank you very much for your time.

FCP 7.3
MacBookPro /2.4 / 4 gigs ram
Re: Exporting from FCP7 to OGG (OGV) & WEBM
March 22, 2013 05:56PM
UPDATE on that issue... for anyone else who runs into this problem: I ended up fixing the problem with a different software.. EasyHTML5Video .... from your one QT exported from FCP it will convert to all required formats at once.thumbs downsmiling smiley Free version puts their logo on your flick, but it's discreet. Thanks for all your help. If anyone knows of one of the softwares that is free and does not plant a logo on the rendered video, let me know. Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics