log and transfer problem

Posted by Johna 
log and transfer problem
October 06, 2013 12:24PM
I'm using FCP 7 and somehow I've changed the thumbnail view in the log and transfer window to a single clip view and cannot get the thumbnail list back. Would appreciate some help. Thanks
Re: log and transfer problem
October 06, 2013 12:36PM
What do you mean by a single clip view? If all you are seeing is the thumbnails, you can right click on the column header and add the other columns.

www.strypesinpost.com
October 06, 2013 01:24PM
CONTROL-click on a blank part of the Browser and select the View option you want.

www.derekmok.com
October 06, 2013 01:24PM
I don't see the thumbnail list anymore. The window is showing individual clips at a time. Also, don't see a header you mentioned.
October 06, 2013 01:27PM
See my post above. You probably switched to a "Large Icon View". Switch back to "List View".

www.derekmok.com
October 06, 2013 02:24PM
OK, tried that and it changes the view in the bin of already imported footage in my project. In the log and transfer window, it's not changing. Under the view tab, it is "greyed out" and you are right, it does show it's on the "icon view" and not "list view".
October 06, 2013 03:51PM
Oh, Lig and Transfer. You probably closed the file list -- common mistake. You need to look on the left side of the window And locate the "handle" (should be two little lines) and either double-click or drag it out sideways.

www.derekmok.com
October 06, 2013 06:09PM
OMG, I finally got it. Wow, those are very tiny lines! THANK YOU so much for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics