No filters and no audio

Posted by Endres Tribolet 
<HTML>I just installed FCP2 on a 400MHz G3 (ATI Rage 128) and it seems to capture via firewire from an unsupported Sony TRV-330.

Problem 1: There is audio playback when viewing the clip after capturing, but if it is imported and placed on the timeline, there is no audio when playing back in the Viewer or the Canvas. I didn't have this problem with 1.25.

Problem 2: There are no video filters or audio filters available to place on any clip. In fact, there is no filters tab on the Browser. I distinctly remembered them in 1.25.

Is this because I am using the DV compressor - should I use the Photo JPEG compressor?

I reinstalled the program because I thought that the program didn't install fully, but that didn't seem to be the problem.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated

EST</HTML>
<HTML>Where are your speakers connected too? Unhook your deck if you don't have external speakers hooked up, or disable device control. Make sure Log and Capture window is CLOSED.

You are most likely in CUTTING MODE which is why filters are gone. Go into prefs and uncheck it and get back to normal.

mike</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics