Video of Tonights Meeting?

Posted by lcheadle 
Video of Tonights Meeting?
October 25, 2006 12:08PM
I have to work tonight and won't make the meeting. Is there anyone willing to sell my a copy of their video coverage of tonights meeting? THANK YOU!!!!
Re: Video of Tonights Meeting?
October 25, 2006 12:14PM
Michael Horton will!
October 25, 2006 12:15PM
We do tape these shows but are currently a few months behind on editing them. Hopefully we can be caught up soon and tonight's show will be available shortly.

DVDs of past lafcpug meetings

Michael Horton
-------------------
October 26, 2006 08:53AM
Mike--

You need an intern!

grinning smiley

deb
October 26, 2006 11:25AM
I'd edit LAFCPUG meetng videos for trade for raffle goodies. Something more than a T-Shirt.

I Edit video and Author DVD.
October 26, 2006 12:15PM
Just wanted to thank Mike for putting on a really really good meeting last night, very informative both on the practical how to use side and the how to advance my career side. As well as being amazed and sitting and listening to Dan DiPola postulate about our impending HD future...now if i could just figure out how to win the raffle
October 26, 2006 03:40PM
Thanks for the offer Nick. I'll be sure to keep your name on file and just may take you up on it

Thans Scott. it was a good show last night Best in several months.

Michael Horton
-------------------
October 28, 2006 12:37AM
Scott
If you want to win the raffle Buy lot's of raffle tickets, surround yourself with lucky people and tell the kids pulling the tickets to pull yours winking smiley. Create good Karma! Be happy and do a lot of things for free It all comes back. Tip your waitress' and waiters well. And did I say buy lot's of raffle tickets?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics