freeze frame is shaky when I play on my dvd player

Posted by kito 
freeze frame is shaky when I play on my dvd player
February 14, 2007 12:21AM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm new to fcp and I'm trying to make a freeze frame. It plays fine on my computer but as soon as I make a dvd through iDVD and try to play it on my TV it's all shaky. I have a deadline for my short, hopefully someone can help with what I'm doing wrong.
Re: freeze frame is shaky when I play on my dvd player
February 14, 2007 01:28AM
Try adding a De-Interlace or Flicker filter to it. And while editing, you should be looking at an broadcast monitor (or at least a TV) via external playback. This is the kind of thing a computer monitor and the FCP Canvas and Viewer don't show you.

www.derekmok.com
February 14, 2007 07:12AM
or blend fields will work too...

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
February 14, 2007 12:34PM
Be sure to watch it on a television or video monitor, NOT just your computer monitor. That way you will see the shakeyness and can apply and adjust the filters accordingly. It will also allow you to scrub through your clip and find the least shakey part of the clip. The shakeyness will occur in areas of movement, so try to find the part of the clip that has the least amount of movement. Barry
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics