Edit to Tape problem

Posted by Gualex 
Edit to Tape problem
May 02, 2007 10:24AM
Hi All:

I am having issues with the edit to tape function. I use a Blackmagic multibridge Pro with FCP 5.1.4.

When I drag my sequence in the insert window of the Edit to Tape function it does not "respect" my in and out points, it always starts at the first frame of my sequence, and sometimes the out point doesn't work either and it records my whole timeline.

I am pretty sure I had this working where I could only lay off a section of my timeline marked by my in and out points, now I am having to do a new sequence with just the in and out points and itis very annoying.

Thanks a lot

Alex Neuman
Re: Edit to Tape problem
May 02, 2007 10:29AM
> When I drag my sequence in the insert window of the Edit to Tape function it does not
> "respect" my in and out points, it always starts at the first frame of my sequence

Go into the "Mastering Settings" tab of the Edit to Tape window and change Media - Print to "In to Out" instead of "Entire Media".

www.derekmok.com
May 02, 2007 10:37AM
Thanks a lot,
I obvioulsy missed a very basic step!!

Alex Neuman
May 02, 2007 11:51AM
You have to 'NEST' the sequence before you drag it into the 'Assemble Edit' window of the Edit To tape function...honest. Phil UK
May 02, 2007 12:46PM
> You have to 'NEST' the sequence before you drag it into the 'Assemble Edit' window of the Edit
> To tape function...honest.

No, you don't. Just dragging the sequence from the Browser will suffice.

www.derekmok.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics