BCF2000 Behringer Control Surface Hook Up Question

Posted by JoeE 
BCF2000 Behringer Control Surface Hook Up Question
May 07, 2007 10:53PM
Anyone that's using the Behinger, please could you tell me how to hook it up? Does it need a midi controller? Or does the built in USB work? If you use an external midi controller, you then switch the system to direct out, right? Thanks.
Re: BCF2000 Behringer Control Surface Hook Up Question
May 07, 2007 11:34PM
Hook it up with USB.

and here's a snip from Michael Buday: -------------------------------------------------

Here's the trick to get this mixer to work correctly with FCP and STP:

1. Turn the mixer OFF
2. While holding down the THIRD BUTTON from the LEFT on the TOP row of keys (just under the rotary knobs), turn ON the mixer.

The display should now read "LC", which means it's setup for LOGIC control. In FCP, change the control surface to LOGIC, and you're ready to go.

Michael Buday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheers,
nick
May 08, 2007 08:21PM
I've done it both with midi and USB - USB is far easier. I didn't need to push the button for FCP, but I do need to push one of them for ProTools.

Great unit for the price...
May 08, 2007 11:37PM
Thanks! It got up and running in a snap! It is a great unit, although a bit noisy compared to the MCU which I used to have. Also, no solo buttons work, just mutes, for some reason. Still, what a great product and what a time saver....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics