OT: Media Batch now available with kick-butt FLV Viewer

Posted by Marco Solorio 
OT: Media Batch now available with kick-butt FLV Viewer
July 02, 2007 05:42AM
Hi people,

So here's the latest recap on my presentation a few weeks ago at the LAFCPUG event. As many of you saw, I presented the Media Batch FLV viewer (as part of the complete set of tools) for the very first time at the LAFCPUG event. With it you can add marker points to the FLV timeline (hitting "M" like in FCP or using other available shortcuts) in real-time. From those marker points, you can add detailed notes and you can DRAW on the video image itself. You can also change the marker point's in-point and out-point. The FLV's master timecode (which is self generating) can also be offset to match any other timecode you need. There are also a bunch of scaling and aspect ratio compensation modes and well as true full-screen mode (no OS menu bar and such).

Of course this is only part of the overall package of Media Batch, but one of the coolest features by far. Media Batch Pro licensing and optional bundle packages are available for purchase with the NAB show special (and Web Video Summit special) still in tact until the end of this month with a savings of $100 to $200 off the normal price.

Studios throughout the U.S. and Canada have been using Media Batch with great success so far. Cool new features are planned in the near future as well.

There's an FLV video demo (in QuickTime H.264 format, LOL) on the website as well as new interactive demo lists that you can log in as both user and admin.

For any direct questions, you can email me at marco [[at]] cinesoft [[dot]] com.

Have fun!

Marco Solorio | OneRiver Media | ORM Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Media Batch
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics