UKFCPUG seems a year out of tick..
July 03, 2007 10:02AM
I use FCP, I use the LAFCPUG and I have tried to get registered on the UKFCPUG but have failed. Also it seems the UK branch is not up to date as it is commenting on FCP 5.1.3. Maybe it's me, I work in the UK and wouldn't mind useing the UK phorum but seems pointless. Is this affiliated with the US version in any way?
Anonymous User
Re: UKFCPUG seems a year out of tick..
July 03, 2007 12:03PM
Rick Young runs the UK group but he's been on the road so often he cant keep up. Right now a good forum other than this one (this is a global community) is [www.avid2fcp.com] run by Martin Baker who lives in London. Despite the name it welcomes non Avid users.
July 03, 2007 05:45PM
Theres another Job for you Ben, kick start the UKFCPUG into life winking smiley
July 04, 2007 02:44AM
LOL - if only I had time!

Besides I'm sure Rick could delegate to some of the UK forum affectionados some of the workload of updating news.

Phil - you have a wonderful full cover resource in LAFCPUG covering all aspects of FCP on both PAL and NTSC, HD and Film.

If you have a specific PAL question you know Jude, Graeme, myself and others are here with solutions, tips et al.

I'm over on the www.avid2fcp.com as well. Been an Avid Editor since 94' (for my sins)

Ben

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics