Tech Support Opinions

Posted by DLoyd76 
Tech Support Opinions
October 10, 2007 06:07PM
Hey Everybody,

I've a question about tech support in LA. We're deciding between ProMax, DR Group and DV411, and I would love opinions on your experiences with them.

thanks!
Re: Tech Support Opinions
October 10, 2007 06:12PM
I won't bad mouth anyone, but I do know that the people at the DR Group are REALLY good. TJ knows a heck of a lot, and I am constantly calling him with workflow advice.

I also feel that they have better system rental installation (rental only) and support.

IMHO.

www.shanerosseditor.com

Listen to THE EDIT BAY Podcast on iTunes
[itunes.apple.com]
October 10, 2007 06:29PM
Well I am biased towards ProMax as they are THE lafcpug sponsor since day one and lafcpug would not exist without them. That said, DR Group is good too. Don't know DV411 but they are probably good too. Bunch of others in town that are good. If they are not good they go out of business.

Word of advice here on this question; take what ever anyone says with a VERY fine grain of salt when you ask this sort of question on a public forum. Someone is going to come into this thread saying he/she had a HORRIBLE experience at such and such a company and others will say it's the best damn company in the world. It's really not a great way to pick your support. Call them up and see which one gives you the time of day and is easy to talk too. Then go for it. This is America afterall. You can always sue.

smiling smiley

Michael Horton
-------------------
October 10, 2007 06:44PM
smiling smiley Good Advice for sure!

I have spoken with both of them and they've both been wonderful. So I do have an embarrassment of riches in this case...
October 11, 2007 11:26AM
I have only worked with pro max and they were THE fastest company I have ever worked with in this industry or other to get me a 'specialty deal' rate quote.

Not to mention, they <3 lafcpug almost as much as I do
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics