A Big Thank You to LAFCPUG

Posted by Dale Kutzera 
A Big Thank You to LAFCPUG
April 06, 2008 12:09PM
Just a huge thanks to everyone involved in this site for all the help over the 3-year adventure of making my film, "Military Intelligence And You!" We had a nice festival run, played theatrically in 9 cities across the country, and are coming out on DVD. In the dense technical jungle of digital production, LAFCPUG was an invaluable resource.

D.K.
www.militaryintelligenceandyou.com
Re: A Big Thank You to LAFCPUG
April 06, 2008 02:28PM
Thanks for the thanks!

Its nice to know the forums and all who contribute to it are have a positive effect and are appreciated.

Congratulations on getting theatrical release! I'll have to see if I can get a copy shipped to the UK.

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
April 06, 2008 02:31PM
Love the trailer. Looks to be a very cool movie. If you are ever in LA, stop by a lafcpug meeting and do a show and tell.

Michael Horton
-------------------
April 06, 2008 08:14PM
Your trailer is a hoot! Nice work. Andy
April 06, 2008 08:33PM
Funny trailer, Dale. You got a belly laugh outa me with "It's not our fault we're better & smarter than everybody else". Nice footage treatments. Great job - continued success thumbs down smileys with beer

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

April 06, 2008 08:39PM
Nice job, Dale - it's stuff like this that gives us hope that you're not all as in invested in blowing up the world as it seems from out here. the finger smiley

April 07, 2008 12:43AM
great stuff!

kevin
April 07, 2008 10:14AM
I'm in LA and didn't know there were meetings "Hello, My name is Dale and I use FCP 6 under Leopard." Sign me up for the 12 step program.

DK
www.militaryintelligenceandyou.com
April 07, 2008 10:30AM
Best $5.00 you will ever spend.

Next meeting is April 30 but agenda is full up. Come and meet us

[www.lafcpug.org]

Michael Horton
-------------------
April 19, 2008 06:09PM
Haha. Loved the "Cannes, Berlin, Toronto... did not accept this film". Lovely stuff you got there!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics