OT--DVD duplication/replication in Los Angeles

Posted by graziemile 
OT--DVD duplication/replication in Los Angeles
January 06, 2009 11:36AM
Hello All. Happy New Year!

I was wondering if you could please recommend a DVD duplication/replication location in Los Angeles. I have a self-authored DVD that I need to make about 500 copies of and am at a total loss as to whom to entrust it with here in Los Angeles.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.
Re: OT--DVD duplication/replication in Los Angeles
January 06, 2009 11:53AM
CD baby will get you some of the best price and fastest turn around on replication ( which is the highest quality i know).

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
January 06, 2009 12:55PM
Hi J. Corbett. Thanks for the info. If you meant the following service, [duplication.cdbaby.com], I just called them and they are an online, self-service CD duplication place.

I am really looking for a physical location in L.A. where I can walk into with my DVD and artwork files and have it made.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.
January 09, 2009 06:03AM
We offer dvd duplication services. Give us a call and we can discuss.
We will need to verbally quote 500 but you can grab a rate card here:
[www.clonetownHD.com]

Mike Klinger
Tree Falls Post/Clonetown
Los Angeles
May 28, 2011 01:01PM
I use [www.discmakers.com], but it is online and not B&M. You will pay 3x extra to get it done locally - maybe that is important to you, but I have found discmakers to be very reliable.

Replication (generally for 1000+ copies) is much more reliable than duplication (< 1000 copies).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics