Title Effect

Posted by michaelpaulucci 
Title Effect
May 02, 2009 04:45PM
Hello,

I shot film, and I want to give my titles "jitter" as if they were actually shot as title cards on film. any plug in for this? any suggestions?

thanks,

mike
Re: Title Effect
May 02, 2009 05:45PM
You could try the earthquake filter.
May 02, 2009 09:23PM
the nattress film fx has a couple of jitter functions.

here is one thats free: - look for "jitterbug"
[www.riverrockstudios.com]

and im pretty sure digieffects and saphire both have some stuff like that. but theyre both pretty spendy
May 03, 2009 03:20AM
You know, that jitter doesn't really happen until you run the video through a Bell & Howell a few times.... wait a minute, I've lost my mind...

Whatever you do don't make yourself wade through three technologies just to make a living...

- Loren
Today's FCP keytip:

Fit Timeline Selection to Window with Shift-Option-Z !

Final Cut Studio 2 KeyGuide? Power Pack.
Now available at KeyGuide Central.
www.neotrondesign.com
May 06, 2009 07:54PM
or open motion and create the title then right click on position in the inspector and choose wriggle.

If you really wanna blur it up... duplicate the layer before the behavior is applied> turn the duplicated layer off> switch motion to motion blur then export the file using animation codec > re-import that QT file > place it above the layer you turned off > turn off motion blur.

The layer without the behavior can the have the same behavior applied less heavy and be the overlay to the qt file thats really jittery. The overlay may need some opacity or blend mode tweaking.

and that would be free no download or price.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics