OT - File Transfer via iWeb

Posted by Darren 
OT - File Transfer via iWeb
May 15, 2009 02:57PM
Hey Guys,

I have a website created using iWeb. I know I can upload files and provide a link for a customer to download.

I also have a Yousendit account (with a 2GB limit) so customers could send me large files via a mailbox that they can upload to.

Does iWeb have this feature somewhere? I've looked around and can't find anything that says iWeb can do this. Just want to make sure I'm not paying for a service that I already have in iWeb but don't know it.

Thanks
-Darren
Re: OT - File Transfer via iWeb
May 15, 2009 02:58PM
You can do something like this through me.com. I've used it a couple times; it worked well.

May 15, 2009 03:08PM
Jeff, could you expand a little? I'm not too well versed on me.com and all.
May 15, 2009 03:20PM
It's pretty self-explanatory. Just go to me.com and click the little folder icon.

May 15, 2009 04:15PM
Got it Jeff, much thanks for pointing me in the right direction....

[support.apple.com]
May 15, 2009 05:17PM
Yousend it rocks- I cannot recommend highly enough the premium service with branding if you're sending big files more than once in a while. That makes you look high-end and it just works.

Noah

Final Cut Studio Training, featuring the HVX200, EX1, EX3, DVX100, DVDSP and Color at [www.callboxlive.com]!
Author, RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera available now at: [www.amazon.com].
Editors Store- Gifts and Gear for Editors: [www.editorsstore.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics