Need a DVD replication recommendation

Posted by NoahK 
Need a DVD replication recommendation
August 31, 2009 11:42AM
I've worked with a bunch of different replicators over the years- and I have to say most of them have been disappointing. They are either too slow, too expensive or just not reliable enough. Has anyone used a replicator that takes DVD-R masters from DVDSP and turns them around quickly with good quality without costing an arm and also a leg?

-Noah

Final Cut Studio Training, featuring the HVX200, EX1, EX3, DVX100, DVDSP and Color at [www.callboxlive.com]!
Author, RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera available now at: [www.amazon.com].
Editors Store- Gifts and Gear for Editors: [www.editorsstore.com]
Re: Need a DVD replication recommendation
August 31, 2009 12:09PM
We use All4DVD for our SuperMeet stuff. They are good and reasonable. You know Adrian I think.

Michael Horton
-------------------
August 31, 2009 12:49PM
August 31, 2009 07:35PM
Thanks gents, anyone else have suggestions? I'm starting to realize not a lot of folks go as far as replication. smiling smiley

Noah

Final Cut Studio Training, featuring the HVX200, EX1, EX3, DVX100, DVDSP and Color at [www.callboxlive.com]!
Author, RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera available now at: [www.amazon.com].
Editors Store- Gifts and Gear for Editors: [www.editorsstore.com]
September 01, 2009 06:41AM
I do, but i'm at the other side of the world...
Czech republic allright for you?
(1400 km from here, but they are good and dirt cheap..)

Bouke
www.videotoolshed.com
September 01, 2009 10:08AM
I have a client that swears by these guys:

[www.discburn.com]

I've haven't been directly involved with his replication, however. It's all hearsay. They also are not in the LA area.

debe
September 05, 2009 10:52AM
If you are in LA, suggest you contact Duplitech. They may not be the cheapest, but I have replicated 7 projects with them over the past 7 years and they have been reliable, on time, and good quality. Tel 310-781-1101
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics