d

Posted by dwaddsy 
d
September 09, 2009 07:06PM
(Note from moderator: The poster seems to have accidentally deleted his own post, so I'm restoring it.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

probably something simple but i cannot find out after searching and searching

Everytime i post a question on here and after a few days I can never find my own posts. There are no options in my control panel or anywhere to find history on my own posts.

can anyone help?

thank you

david

i probably wont even be able to find this post so i have to write down the title and do a search

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: d
September 09, 2009 07:21PM
I'm going to suggest halfway between c and e to fix that up. What are your system specs?

Noah

Final Cut Studio Training, featuring the HVX200, EX1, EX3, DVX100, DVDSP and Color at [www.callboxlive.com]!
Author, RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera available now at: [www.amazon.com].
Editors Store- Gifts and Gear for Editors: [www.editorsstore.com]
September 09, 2009 08:25PM
You should probably turn on "Send replies to this thread to me via email". That will allow you to receive e-mails of responses rather than have to search for your own posts.

www.derekmok.com
September 09, 2009 10:22PM
Derek's suggestion makes for the most useful forum experience, but it's easy to search for your own posts (or anyone else's). Click on Search (in the blue header line, not the box at the top). One of the search alternatives is by author (you!). I found close to a dozen of your recent posts doing this.

It's also very useful to "Turn floating threads ON" so that the threads with the most recent contributions float to the top of the list.

Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics