IPHOTO STILL IN FCE

Posted by slomoray 
IPHOTO STILL IN FCE
November 20, 2009 09:21PM
Hi, I'm working on a project using stills imported from Iphotos. In the FCE timeline i've add moves to each still. As I play them back, on the timeline, everything is fine but after rendering, the pix do not move and they appear and disappear form the screen. The quicktime movie of this is intermittent. I've trashed the preferences to see how if things would get any better but that hasn't help. I hope this is enough info. The picture sizes are 640x480 72KB
Thanks,
Ray
Re: IPHOTO STILL IN FCE
November 23, 2009 10:42PM
Probably a keyframe issue. When you create moves in FCP/FCE you need to construct carefully. It's likely your keyframes don't descsribe different positions. You'll need to open the Viewer time graph for each still clip and scrub from one keyframe to the next to see if any change is really occurring. If you don't see a change, keep the playhead parked on the keyframe where change is desired, and in the Canvas window, in Image & Wireframe mode, compose the change you want (scale, position, etc.). Then scrub between to see the change.

You need a minimum of two keyframes in each clip to describe a change. With only one, it'll just sit there.

- Loren

Today's FCP keytip:
Invoke your Opacity/Audio Levels Adjust dialog with
Command-Option-L !

Your Final Cut Studio KeyGuide? Power Pack.
Now available at KeyGuide Central.
www.neotrondesign.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics