OT: Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by Michael Horton 
OT: Happy Thanksgiving
November 25, 2009 10:40PM
Just want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. For those of you who do not celebrate this holiday I still wish you a Happy Thanksgiving for it a time that comes around each year that forces us all of us to be grateful for what we have and give thanks for that. There is always something to be thankful for, even when sometimes that "something" is hard to find.

I especially want to thank all the lafcpug mods who give so much of their time and knowledge to helping so many people. Little do they know that hundreds of good stories are so much better because of them. There is never enough thanks for that.

Stay off the computer today if you can, and talk to a human being. Hug someone you love, and call or visit your Mother if you are lucky enough to still have her around.

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: OT: Happy Thanksgiving
November 26, 2009 12:59AM
And to you and yours, Mike, and to everybody in the LAFCPUG community!

Stay off the computer? But... it's my friend.

- Loren

Today's FCP keytip:
Invoke your Opacity/Audio Levels Adjust dialog with
Command-Option-L !

Your Final Cut Studio KeyGuide? Power Pack.
Now available at KeyGuide Central.
www.neotrondesign.com
November 26, 2009 09:19AM
Off the computer? That's a good one Mike smiling bouncing smiley

I've done my "good morning / Happy Thanksgiving" hugs...the kids are watching the parade...so it's back to work for me (working from home this weekend while my Producer snuggles with family up north).

This was a year of many big scares, turmoil and stress. This year I am giving enormous big thanks and gratefulness for being allowed to live on this fantastic planet, my very close nuclear family, my job, the roof over my head and for the freelance work that helps pay the bills. I am also thankful for this bunch of friends I never met on the LAFCPUG...Mike and the Mods (sounds like an 80's alternative band).

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE - FROM MINE TO YOURS!!

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

November 26, 2009 10:49AM
>Stay off the computer? But... it's my friend.

Get an iPhone... Pocket full o'power!

www.strypesinpost.com
November 26, 2009 12:26PM
I need SOMETHING to do while the wife cooks and the Parade is on. I am PLENTY busy with dishes after she is done, and ... Well...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Now to half-watch football.

www.shanerosseditor.com

Listen to THE EDIT BAY Podcast on iTunes
[itunes.apple.com]
November 26, 2009 05:59PM
Sorry, Mike; I couldn't stay off the computer either. No feast would be complete without my daily serving of LAFCPUG.org.
So, as part of today's tradition, I give thanks to Michael Horton and all of you who unselfishly help me year-round to do my best with FCP. Lots of blessings to you and loved ones.
Cheers!

Alberto
November 26, 2009 07:04PM
Happy Thanksgiving all. We've decided to try and bake a pumpkin pie in honour of the concept of stopping to be happy about what you've got in this world. Like pumpkin, for example..

November 27, 2009 02:37PM
Thank you all very much for your help and for the laughs during the past year.

Harry.

Harry Bromley-Davenport.
November 27, 2009 03:49PM
"Stay off the computer today if you can,"

How about minimize computer use?

"and talk to a human being."

Check.

"Hug someone you love,"

Check.

"and call or visit your Mother if you are lucky enough to still have her around."

Check.

Grateful for LAFCPUG, and that I didn't have to use FCP for a whole day!

- Justin Barham -
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics