Idea or Thought Cloud

Posted by ajmax 
Idea or Thought Cloud
March 17, 2010 11:50PM
What is the easiest way to make an idea or thought cloud in FCP?
i have video of someone who has positioned his head like a certain idea popped in his brain.
I want to make a little cloud of his idea and put a picture inside the cloud to show what he is thinking...
Your Thoughts?

Thanks
Re: Idea or Thought Cloud
March 17, 2010 11:55PM
You mean like a cartoon cloud? Obviously the best choice is to just animate one yourself, but if you're crunched for time, maybe one of these elements will do you.

[www.istockphoto.com]

GACK. Okay, that link didn't work right. Go to iStockphoto and search for footage elements with the keywords "thought bubble." That'll get you there.

March 18, 2010 12:43AM
Or use photoshop. 2 small circles (one bigger than the other) and then 3 bigger circles overlapping to make a cloud. Save as a .psd and you can reveal the layers to animate the thought bubble appearing. Very simple.
March 18, 2010 02:54PM
thanks, but i don't have photoshop
how can i do it in FCP?
March 18, 2010 02:56PM
What Jeff said, or do it in Motion.

www.strypesinpost.com
March 19, 2010 04:16AM
maybe a friend of yours has Photoshop ?

Thought Clouds, "talking bulles" ... etc are included in the software, (there is a bundled images library you can literally "draw " with the proper tool.

to find a free vector clipart ready to use did you try that thing they name Google ? . Could lead you here :

Clker.com
March 19, 2010 11:38AM
Give Comic Life a try - has a whole array of dialog and thought bubble graphics, 30 day free trial, not expensive to buy.

Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics