FCP 7.0 - Nevermind... sad smiley
May 05, 2010 10:07AM
Does any one else think it's weird that FCP 7 has been out for over 8mos and we are still on a .0 version? I know there wasnt a major issue they needed to fix right away with the upgrade but still, throw us a bone Apple. All the upgrades I've seen lately have been from third party vendors like Canon...I guess this is why at the SuperMeet they only talked about other developers

Anyway, the whole CS5 release is just making me wonder about whats going on at Apple. Tho I must say the iPad makes a great slate! It's just I hate to see FCP get ignored...

NM- Didn't read about the updates online and IT disabled our Software Update so it never showed up. Also, couldn't find anything about it online, my bad...
Re: FCP 7.0
May 05, 2010 10:33AM
We're on FCP 7.0.2. Version 6 ended on 6.0.6.

www.strypesinpost.com
Re: FCP 7.0
May 05, 2010 10:51AM
Run Software Update. It will only work if the application is correctly named, Final Cut Pro, and at the top level of the Applications folder.

All the best,

Tom
Re: FCP 7.0 - Nevermind... sad smiley
May 05, 2010 11:46AM
>Does any one else think it's weird that FCP 7 has been out for over 8mos and we are still on a .0 version?

No.

www.shanerosseditor.com

Listen to THE EDIT BAY Podcast on iTunes
[itunes.apple.com]
Re: FCP 7.0 - Nevermind... sad smiley
May 05, 2010 12:33PM
Scott Erickson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NM- Didn't read about the updates online and IT
> disabled our Software Update so it never showed
> up. Also, couldn't find anything about it online,
> my bad...

A lot of people have been tripped up by the fact that Apple doesn't release individual Final Cut Pro updates anymore but instead bundles them into Pro Applications updates.

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics