Print to Video problems

Posted by CaseyPetersen 
Print to Video problems
August 02, 2010 03:13PM
Simply put, I have a HDV 1080i60 project that was recorded on a Sony Z1U, captured HDV, edited, and I'm exporting back to the same Sony Z1U camera. I exported the project to a self-contained QuickTime as well.

I am using a MacBook Pro 17" (the first generation one), and I recently updated to Snow Leopard and Final Cut Studio 3. I'm trying to Print to Video, and it works for about 30 seconds, and then the video freezes and unfreezes constantly, the audio stops as well, and it is just a disaster from there.

Is there a problem with using a first generation MBP with Snow Leopard and Final Cut Studio? Not enough power to handle that?

What else could be causing this...I tried rebooting, using a different camera, different firewire cable, and it's still not locking in for some reason. It seems like it's not getting a strong enough signal out of the computer, if it's not some kind of software issue.

HELP!

Thanks,
Casey
Re: Print to Video problems
August 03, 2010 02:21AM
You've conformed the video back to proper HDV, yes?

August 03, 2010 09:16AM
Yep
October 07, 2011 04:22PM
I don't remember how I resolved this...or if I ever did. It's happening again...even tried it on a different computer and got the same results.

Help!!!

Casey
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics